- All students are welcome, from 7 to 90 years old, and with a wide range of abilities, from total beginners through to Grade 8, Diploma level and beyond.
- Technical issues are addressed as a means of increasing control of the instrument, which allows students to play music expressively and in a variety of styles/genres.
- To achieve their full potential, students should plan to practise regularly, ideally daily, between lessons.
- Those wishing to take exams can be entered with ABRSM, including jazz exams; or Trinity. (You will not be pressured into taking exams if you’d rather not!)
- Lessons are organised on a pay-as-you-go basis, with the option to pay ahead for a block of lessons if preferred.
- There is a requirement for only 24 hours minimum notice to cancel a booked lesson, and no further notice period to quit.
Click on the highlighted words below for more information, as required.
Website designed by Copyright © 2024